Register via Curling I/O
Curling I/O Information
First time users, when prompted to Login:
- Enter your email address.
- Click on either the “Send me a Login Link” or the “Login with Gmail” button.
- If you login with your email address, you will receive an email with instructions to login via a limited time token.
- If you login using the Gmail button you will be logged in immediately. Using this button requires you to enter the password for your Gmail account, so have this ready if you don’t have it memorized.
- Once logged in, the System will remember you on subsequent visits.
First time users, when prompted to complete your profile:
- Click on the “Account” button on the upper-right of the page.
- Click on the “Add a Profile” button.
- All fields with a red * MUST be completed for you to be registered.
- Click on the red button on the lower left when you have finished entering your information.
Note: You will be able to edit this information later if you wish.
Note: You can have multiple profiles (example: husband, wife, family, etc.) on the same account and register everyone together in one payment.
From Curling I/O
- Click on a League. This will take you to a new page.
- Click on the “Information Required” button. Select a profile to assign to the league.
- Click on the “Select” button found on the far right of your name/info line.
- For Club Members, The Base Membership Fee is added automatically to the first league assigned to your profile.
- Fill in all required information and check off any boxes (lockers, student status, etc.) that apply to you.
- When all information is filled in, click on the “Save and Continue” button at the bottom of the page.
- Continue to complete any remaining “Information Required” buttons, then click on the “Save and Continue” button at the bottom of the page. You should now be back at your “Shopping Cart”.
- If you have a 2nd or 3rd league you wish to register for, click on the “Continue Shopping” button. You will need to repeat these(Selecting Leagues) steps for each league.
We strongly encourage members to pay by e-transfer.
Online credit cards are not presently accepted.
From Curiling I/O:
Press "Cash/Cheque" to complete your order. You will receive an email outlining the details of your registration.
Payment can be made in the following ways:
- In-person: we will accept cash or cheques (payable to Carleton Heights Curling Club) at the club during scheduled times (these will be circulated in a separate email)
- Electronic transfer: Send payment to email@example.com.
Select a password and send it in a separate email to the above address.
Check your account regularly. Your payment status will be updated once payment has been processed.
All Club Members and Rental Customers MUST use the Curling I/O registration system.
Some of the key benefits of the Online Registration system include:
- Users can update their own contact information
- Automation of Club and COVID-19 waivers
- Emergency contact information accessible by authorized individuals.
Note that first time users will be prompted to "Login" and then "Complete their profile"